situation and policy in a sentence
- He was, and quickly became chief of the staff preparing " national intelligence estimates, " as efforts to judge situations and policies in other nations are called.
- The narrative in the collection of works was seen as a prediction and warning of how the country could be affected by the financial situation and policies towards culture.
- Given the rapid globalisation and internationalisation of the world economy, can the problems in East and South-East Asia be blamed solely upon the domestic situations and policies of these countries?
- Research has shown that developed nations are more likely to give aid to nations who have the worst economic situations and policies ( Burnside, C ., Dollar, D ., 2000 ).
- After a long-stalled confirmation process, he has been free for several months now to concentrate on the region, including the political situations and policies of Pakistan and India, which also affect Afghanistan.
- Economic and Monetary Affairs Commissioner Pedro Solbes said the proposal adopted by the European Commission suggests improvements in evaluating the economic situation and policy mix in member states, as well as a set of rules to guide policy decisions.
- It's difficult to see situation and policy in a sentence .
"situation" in a sentence, "situation 2" in a sentence, "situation a guest asks for the bill" in a sentence, "situation analysis" in a sentence, "situation analyst" in a sentence, "situation approach" in a sentence, "situation as a whole" in a sentence, "situation assessment" in a sentence, "situation at hand" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define situation and policy in a sentence and how is the word situation and policy used in a sentence and examples? situation and policy造句, situation and policy造句, 用situation and policy造句, situation and policy meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.