situated on in a sentence
- The Bronx is almost entirely situated on the North American mainland.
- Lithuania is situated on the eastern shore of the Baltic Sea.
- The three-storey building was situated on the town square.
- The Boorabin National Park is situated on top of a plateau.
- The town is situated on the barrier island of Estero Island.
- Situated on Castle Ridge, the school first opened in 1899.
- New Berlin is situated on the eastern border of Waukesha County.
- Most of the other natural attractions are situated on water sources.
- It is situated on the shore of Lake Bagsv鎟d in Kgs.
- The district is situated on both sides of the Lech river.
- It's difficult to see situated on in a sentence .
- It is situated on the right bank of the Ialomica River.
- Towns situated on the lake include : Yellowknife, Pine Point.
- It is situated on the north bank of the Annapolis River.
- UWEC is situated on the Chippewa River in the Chippewa Valley.
- The new residence hall, situated on the slopes of Mt.
- The town is situated on a hill above the Arade River.
- Warrandyte is situated on the southern banks of the Yarra River.
- The campus is situated on land inhabited by the historic Chumash.
- Addington Long Barrow is situated on a northeast to southwest alignment.
- It is situated on the western coast of the P鋜ispea Peninsula.
"situated in" in a sentence, "situated in the middle" in a sentence, "situated knowledge" in a sentence, "situated learning" in a sentence, "situated meaning" in a sentence, "situated very close together" in a sentence, "situatedness" in a sentence, "situates" in a sentence, "situating" in a sentence,