sarkis in a sentence
- Sarkis Khachatrian died of severe burns in the Yerevan Central Hospital.
- Sarkis could appoint Salim Hoss as prime minister in December 1976.
- The influence of Syria led to the election of Elias Sarkis.
- Yaacoub Sarkis was a famous author and researcher in Iraqi arts.
- Sarkis Hagopian was born in Syria on June 20, 1946.
- "Everyone's on board, " said Sarkis.
- During the Lebanese civil war, Sarkis Zeitlian played a decisive role.
- She had four brothers, Sarkis, Boos, Ha鏸k and Hovhannes.
- Sarkis is also known as the designer of many buildings.
- Ibn Ajramah was buried in Aitou behind the church of Mar Sarkis.
- It's difficult to see sarkis in a sentence .
- It is the work of the Aleppine-Armenian architect Sarkis Balmanougian.
- Sarkis was deeply concerned about these events and prayed for a solution.
- When Sarkis died, light had appeared over his body.
- Mr . Sarkis was born in Bath, Maine.
- Sarkis Soghanalian, 72, entered the plea Monday.
- He chose to endorse his prot間?Elias Sarkis instead.
- It is located in the gorge just below the church of Saint Sarkis.
- The Mar Sarkis and the Monastery of Qozhaya areas.
- The largest of the churches is Surb Sarkis built in the 7th century.
- Nearby is also the church of S . Sarkis.
How can I put and write and define sarkis in a sentence
and how is the word sarkis used in a sentence and examples? sarkis造句
, sarkis meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.