sarir in a sentence
- sarir-- dakar-rally / french-co-driver AFP THAILAND
- sarir-Co-driver-dies-in-desert-accident COMBO SINGAPORE
- The fall from the Sarir C tectonic movement with little evidence of horizontal stresses.
- Initial production from the main Sarir oil wells averaged, with some achieving rates of.
- Historian Al-Kufi reported that in 738 the Arab commander al-Sarir ".
- Sarir-Dakar-Rally AFP INDONESIA
- Sarir-Dakar-rally AFP INDONESIA
- Sarir at times adopted Christianity as the nominal, but not in reality, official religion.
- The Sarir stratigraphic column generally resembles succession patterns throughout the Sirte Basin, with some variations.
- In these wars it was generally victorious and allowed Sarir to manipulate the politics of Derbent.
- It's difficult to see sarir in a sentence .
- The Persian traveller came to Alania from Sarir, a Christian kingdom immediately to the east:
- At this time, two smaller fields were discovered : Sarir North and L-65.
- Since Sarir does not have a gas cap and GORs vary between 60-225 refineries.
- In Pre-Cretaceous times, areas that became Sarir accumulations were occupied by topographic highs.
- In 1032, an combined army from Sarir and Alania invaded Shirvan and seized its capital Shamakhi.
- Tobruk was the site of an port terminal linked by an oil pipeline to the Sarir oil field.
- The only extant monument of Sarir architecture is a 10th-century church at the village of Datuna.
- The capital of Sarir was the city of Humraj, tentatively identified with the modern-day village Khunzakh.
- The Sarir field produces from a Cretaceous Sandstone in an anticline with fault blocks discovered from a seismic survey.
- However, the ruler of Sarir declined his request, and after three months, Afridun returned to Shirvan.
How can I put and write and define sarir in a sentence
and how is the word sarir used in a sentence and examples? sarir造句
, sarir meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.