sarir field in a sentence
- The Sarir field produces from a Cretaceous Sandstone in an anticline with fault blocks discovered from a seismic survey.
- This was so severe that the Sarir field was nearly bypassed because oil was not anticipated in the Nubian Formation.
- During the 1960s, high viscocity oil from the Sarir field was piped to Tobruk for loading on vessels, because the oil was not safe to load at sea.
- The "'Sarir Field "'was discovered in southern Cyrenaica during 1961 and is considered to be the largest oil field in Libya, with estimated oil reserves of.
- At basement level, Sarir C is less pronounced than structures to the south and northwest, which have poor sand development, in that Late Cretaceous shales rest on basement without the intervening sandstone reservoir of the Sarir field.
- It's difficult to see sarir field in a sentence .