sahhaf in a sentence
- Foreign Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf said after arriving Friday.
- It was unclear why al-Sahhaf issued the warning now.
- Foreign Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf told a news conference.
- Al-Sahhaf did not speak with reporters after either meeting.
- Al-Sahhaf refused to speak with reporters after the meeting.
- Al-Sahhaf repeated . . . picks up 8th grf pvs
- Al-Sahhaf said Iraq was considering how to treat them.
- Sahhaf denounced speculation that the Iraqi forces would use chemical weapons.
- Sahhaf said the information had come from the Iraqi News agency.
- Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf said on national television.
- It's difficult to see sahhaf in a sentence .
- Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf said on national television Tuesday night.
- Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf read on national television Tuesday night.
- Al-Sahhaf humor : http : / / WeLoveTheIraqiInformationMinister . com
- This subject is finished, " al-Sahhaf said.
- Good morning, Mr . . . . Sahhaf, is it?
- Sahhaf said Iraq does not wish to politicize the case.
- Iraqi Foreign Minister Muhammad Said al-Sahhaf said Thursday.
- Sahhaf was in Cairo for a meeting of Arab foreign ministers Friday.
- Foreign Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf said after arriving in Cairo.
- Each time, Al-Sahhaf insisted no extension would be sought.
How can I put and write and define sahhaf in a sentence and how is the word sahhaf used in a sentence and examples? sahhaf造句, sahhaf造句, 用sahhaf造句, sahhaf meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.