sacaton in a sentence
- A widow, Thomas was a resident of Sacaton, Arizona.
- Matthew B . Juan monument in the town of Sacaton, Arizona.
- Tribal administrative offices and departments are located in Sacaton.
- And this weekend, a stabbing victim was found in an empty field near Sacaton.
- A $ 3 million Boys and Girls Club opened just three months ago in Sacaton.
- This plant occurs in the Chihuahuan Desert, where it is characteristic of the alkali sacaton.
- In 1932, the family settled in Bapchule, Arizona, approximately 12 miles northwest of Sacaton.
- Characteristically, the basin floors have strongly alkali sacaton, rushes, basin wildrye, bottlebrush squirreltail, and cheatgrass.
- Michael Sullivan, a stonemason from Casa Grande, built a monument dedicated to Juan . in the town of Sacaton.
- His funeral was held at the St . Anthony Catholic Mission in Sacaton, the capital of the Gila River Indian Community.
- To his dismay, the Sacaton library's only William Shakespeare offering was a copy of " King Lear ".
- When tribal members need health care, for example, they have to travel to Phoenix or Sacaton, on the neighboring Gila River Reservation.
- The monument, which is located in the Matthew B . Juan-Ira Hayes Veterans Memorial Park of Sacaton, is made of fieldstones.
- It is planted with " Sporobolus airoides "-Alkali sacaton for Mojave River and other Riparian zone restoration in the Mojave Desert.
- Weeks later, a Hispanic man turned up dead in the yucca-studded desert near Sacaton, Az ., shot in the head and stomach.
- "They can do better stuff than build a golf course, " said Michael Lopez, 17, while browsing in the Sacaton library.
- In 1915 he was selected to experiment with the Pima Long Staple Cotton as part of the program with the Government Experimental Farm at Sacaton, Arizona.
- Sister Martha is principal of St . Peter's Mission Indian School, near Sacaton in the Gila River Indian Community about 25 miles south of Phoenix.
- And tobacco tax funds have gone into remodeling a gym in Sacaton that includes an indoor basketball court, locker rooms and a fitness center filled with the latest exercise equipment.
- In Arizona, the remnants of Diana contributed to record cold temperatures for August in Sacaton, about two-thirds of the city was inundated with at least of water.
How can I put and write and define sacaton in a sentence
and how is the word sacaton used in a sentence and examples? 用sacaton造句
, sacaton meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.