sac in a sentence
- SAC has worked to keep the claims down by being safer,
- That put Washington in a diplomatic cul-de-sac.
- We breathe air into lungs elaborated with little sacs called alveoli.
- We could turn to anyone for a sac bunt, Dougie.
- Surgeons would have to crack his sternum and remove the sac.
- Many people crave the solitude cul-de-sacs create.
- Builders love cul-de-sacs because buyers love them.
- Carroll lives on a quiet Phoenix cul-de-sac.
- We spent five hours watching film of the Sac State game.
- The Calabasas cul-de-sac is set against the hills
- Ours is a cul-de-sac crowded with kids.
- SAC, and now the time is right to end it.
- They ( SACS ) were not interested in the preschool area,
- Six of 65 Primrose schools nationwide are now SACS-accredited.
- She also had blood in the sac that encases the heart.
- Scholars have recently mocked it as a genetic cul de sac.
- Instead, Kerry strode around the cul-de-sac.
- At Mount SAC, I was a little out of sync.
- SAC, but did not because of a slight leg injury.
- The watery sac protecting one child had collapsed like shrink wrap.
How can I put and write and define sac in a sentence
and how is the word sac used in a sentence and examples? 用sac造句
, sac meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.