sabri godo in a sentence
- Sabri Godo, a former leader of the opposition Republican Party, warned the government not to try to limit people's right to assemble.
- He added that Foreign Minister Paskal Milo and the chairman of the parliamentary commission on foreign affairs, Sabri Godo, arrived in Rambouillet on Monday.
- Sabri Godo was a Member of the Albanian Parliament in two legislatures, ( 1996-2002 ) simultaneously holding the position of the Chair of the Foreign Affairs Committee.
- Although the Albanian government has avoided addressing the Cham issue, prominent Albanian individuals such as former President Rexhep Meidani and Sabri Godo have raised the subject publicly on a number of occasions.
- "If the ethnic Albanians leave for the West, Serbs will achieve their goal, which is get rid of Albanians in Kosovo, " said Sabri Godo, head of the parliamentary commission on foreign affairs.
- Sabri Godo, head of the Albanian parliamentary commission on foreign affairs, said that if Western governments take in the Kosovar Albanians, " Serbs will achieve their goal, which is get rid of Albanians in Kosovo ."