sabre in a sentence
- A sabre saw is a welcome addition to any tool kit.
- Kovalev's slippery moves drew three penalties from the Sabres.
- After 40 minutes, the Sabres, led 4-1.
- The Sabres have a decided edge in net with Dominik Hasek.
- "Sabre-rattling doesn't work,"
- Sabre generated $ 370 million in earnings last year before taxes.
- AMR officials declined comment Tuesday on any new plans for Sabre.
- Sabre Decision will provide application development and computer-integration services.
- Sabre is probably worth about $ 4 billion, analysts said.
- AMR today disclosed plans for a partial public sale of Sabre.
- Sabre has remained the nation's largest such system since.
- In the process, Sabre has become less reliant on American.
- For one, Sabre's market dominance is not assured.
- The Sabres remain accountable for 20 percent of that, however.
- Sabres coach Ted Nolan said after last night's game.
- His other dialogues were with referee Kerry Fraser and various Sabres.
- The Sabres will be without Matthew Barnaby, their feisty forward.
- Sabre shares fell 3 / 4 to 27 1 / 8.
- Sabre shares rose 5 / 8 to 26 3 / 4.
- The Sabres scored once in each of the first two periods.
How can I put and write and define sabre in a sentence
and how is the word sabre used in a sentence and examples? 用sabre造句
, sabre meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.