sabra in a sentence
- Ironicallly, it is Sabra who put it back on target.
- The biography of this man was the DNA of a sabra.
- Sabra Ayres'e-mail address is sayrescoxnews . com.
- The pope also will pass near Sabra and Chatilla refugee camps.
- Sabra first arrived in the United States on Sept . 7.
- The primary flavor of Sabra is a rich, bittersweet chocolate.
- On digital, Sabras Radio is available in the Leicester area.
- Cragstan called its Sabra Super Cars, " Detroit Seniors ".
- Tell that to the people of Sabra and Chatila, I thought.
- Sabra Ayres'e-mail address is sayrescoxnews . com
- Sabra Ayres may be e-mailed at sayrescoxnews . com
- Sabra Ayers'e-mail address is sayrescoxnews . com
- Hobeika will be remembered for Sabra and Chatilla massacre in September 1982.
- Hobeika gained infamy after the Sabra and Chatilla massacre in September 1982.
- Hours later, IDF tanks began shelling Sabra and Shatila.
- The prestige of the Sabra increased during the 1948 Arab Israeli War.
- Sabra and Cim accept him, and the years pass.
- Yancey rejects the post, whereupon Sabra orders him to leave her.
- It stars Susan Cabot as Sabra, a Motorcycle Gang ".
- Shortly after becoming the Mossad Director the Sabra and Shatila massacre occurred.
How can I put and write and define sabra in a sentence
and how is the word sabra used in a sentence and examples? 用sabra造句
, sabra meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.