sable in a sentence
- That engine is standard on the Taurus GL and Sable GS.
- _The sales targets for the Taurus / Sable are lofty.
- You just can't satisfy everybody with Sables and Cougars.
- Moreover, the strategic value of the Sable project is huge.
- In the middle, Ford has jiggered Taurus / Sable pricing.
- The same phenomenon was recognized this century with the Siberian sable.
- Some manufacturers offer flat sable brushes two or four inches wide.
- When the Cape Sable sparrow is flooded, we are flooded.
- LXGA : Same as above, with Sable as the commissioner.
- There were cropped sable vests and an alligator mini, too.
- It's difficult to see sable in a sentence .
- Her car had rammed the trunk of the Sable behind me.
- The Sable had left its frolt ( cumper on the pavement.
- The federation claims it created the sex-kitten Sable image.
- The crew, using engine power, proceeded toward Cape Sable.
- Even more expensive are red sable brushes ( weasel hair ).
- Sable means black so the castle is coloured black in outline.
- The Sable was introduced in December 1985 as a 1986 model.
- However, a small force remains under Sable's command.
- Cape Sable Island is also prone to bouts of thick fog.
- Crest : on a wreath and sable, a wyvern proper.
How can I put and write and define sable in a sentence
and how is the word sable used in a sentence and examples? sable造句
, sable meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.