sable island in a sentence
- Smith died 3 April 1821 in Centreville, Cape Sable Island, Nova Scotia.
- Sable Island history is full of many mysteries, pirates, shipwrecks, and treasures.
- Cape Sable Island is also prone to bouts of thick fog.
- Cape Sable Island is home to the tallest lighthouse in the Maritime Provinces.
- Land is sighted near Cape Sable Island after crossing the Gulf of Maine.
- In July 2016, a hike across Sable Island was added to Google Streetview.
- The provincial Department of Natural Resources operates a helibase and Sable Island Ponies.
- Sable Island is a narrow, crescent-shaped island located approximately southeast of Nova Scotia.
- On Election Night, the first returns came in from Sable Island, Nova Scotia.
- Sable Island derived its name from the French word for " sand ".
- Low pressure east of Sable Island will move slowly into the North Atlantic.
- In Atlantic Canada, Dean dropped light rain across Nova Scotia and Sable Island.
- On 10 September, lead elements of the expedition had arrived at Sable Island.
- The Hawk "'is a community on Cape Sable Island in the Shelburne County.
- In Atlantic Canada, hurricane-force winds were reported in Nova Scotia and Sable Island.
- In Canada, a similar Atlantic population is the Sable Island horse of Nova Scotia.
- In addition, a hurricane warning was briefly in effect for Sable Island, Nova Scotia.
- Why are they dying out on Sable Island, off the eastern coast of Canada?
- Some biologists think it survived on the Sable Island Bank during the Ice Age.
- "' North East Point "'is a community on Cape Sable Island in the Shelburne County.
"sable falls" in a sentence, "sable fc" in a sentence, "sable fur" in a sentence, "sable hair" in a sentence, "sable i" in a sentence, "sable island aerodrome" in a sentence, "sable island horse" in a sentence, "sable island national park" in a sentence, "sable island national park reserve" in a sentence,