sabine in a sentence
- That task fell to 33rd-ranked Sabine Appelmans of Belgium.
- Her next opponent will be either Gabriela Sabatini or Sabine Appelmans.
- Sabine Clark of Lexington began representing the company two months ago.
- And I cross the Sabine River into Louisiana at mile 933.
- Doris Polhuber of Austria and Sabine Tisserand of France won bronze.
- Sabine Egger of Austria was third, 0.90 behind.
- Testud overwhelmed Sabine Appelmans 6-3, 6-2.
- Teammate Renate Goetschl leads the downhill and Sabine Egger the slalom.
- --, Sabine Egger, Austria, 56.70.
- Rubin will face Lindsay Davenport or Sabine Appelmans in the quarterfinals.
- He had contested his extradition, said court spokeswoman Sabine Westphalen.
- Sabine objected when Ross claimed the credit for certain magnetic observations.
- But Sabine did make one notable contribution to the longitude problem.
- These observations were all carefully scrutinised by Sabine back in Britain.
- In 1879 Sabine's wife, Elizabeth Leeves, died.
- Sabine has a crater on the Moon named in his honor.
- However, she lost to Sabine Lisicki in the second round.
- Jules and Catherine by then have a young daughter, Sabine.
- When Sabine arrives, Leo predictably shows little interest in her.
- Sabine Schmitz came in third, also on a Porsche 997.
"sabinas hidalgo" in a sentence, "sabinas hidalgo river" in a sentence, "sabinas municipality" in a sentence, "sabinas river" in a sentence, "sabinas syndrome" in a sentence, "sabine and galveston bay railroad" in a sentence, "sabine and galveston bay railroad and lumber company" in a sentence, "sabine andresen" in a sentence, "sabine appelmans" in a sentence,