saber in a sentence
- But that was before Baghdad began its latest saber-rattling.
- Scars from saber cuts and gunshot wounds from head to toe.
- The troop movement may amount to no more than saber rattling.
- When sabers rattle, so do the nerves of foreign businessmen.
- Foil and saber fencers wear metallic jackets to register a hit.
- Soon, Kerkorian began rattling his saber and threatening a takeover.
- They know the UN is rattling the saber, threatening intervention.
- The saber-rattling and rhetoric has been largely for show.
- One pair of excited members, wielding toy sabers that go vhronn
- "This is saber rattling, " he said.
- It's difficult to see saber in a sentence .
- My favorite was Saber Dance until Barbara Dean sat on it.
- Maybe you can add a cordless saber saw to your collection.
- Maybe we'd have to go to sabers ."
- Hay que saber adaptarse un poco a otros tipos de barro.
- Americans are in no mood for the empty rattling of sabers.
- It was a kind of theme in Saber's life.
- Fog lights that slice through thickest pea soup like light sabers.
- Yesterday's light sabers are today's Mount Doom.
- Keeth will compete in Athens in the men's saber.
- It's like a foil competing against a saber ."
How can I put and write and define saber in a sentence and how is the word saber used in a sentence and examples? saber造句, saber造句, 用saber造句, saber meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.