sabellian in a sentence
- It has also been noted that this Sabellians in their Christology.
- The Nicene Creed was adopted in the face of the Sabellian formulae.
- His idea of the Trinity was Sabellian.
- Although the term Unitarian was already known in England from the Latin " Sabellian.
- Isaac Newton was an anti-Trinitarian, and possibly a Unitarian ( though he may have been Sabellian ).
- Since all fathers beget sons that are like them in ousia, this must be so of the Sabellian heresy.
- In any case, unlike many others deemed as heretics, the Sabellians were never excommunicated from the Church at large.
- His disciple Thomas Firmin ( 1632 1697 ), Sabellian views of Stephen Nye ( 1648 1719 ), a clergyman.
- He never departed from the communion of the church of England, but put a Sabellian sense on the public forms.
- After building an empire and increasing their resources, the player can challenge Dark Lord Sabellian, who attacks the surrounding area.
- It's difficult to see sabellian in a sentence .
- In the summation of Vladimir Lossky, the acceptance of the Latin West translating the word " Sabellian heresy of modalism.
- The following excerpts demonstrate some of the known doctrinal characteristics of ancient Sabellians which may compare with the doctrines in the modern Oneness movement.
- It is reported that Sabellians experienced glossolalia ( speaking in tongues ) and baptized in the " shorter formula " because of their denial of the Trinity.
- Having spent five years in Somerset as curate of several parishes, Charles returned to his native North Wales to marry Sarah Jones of Sabellian marginal notes.
- He has been claimed by the Unitarians, but held aloof from the Joseph Priestley school, and maintained Sabellian principles on the worship of Jesus Christ.
- However, the material is too scanty to enable a precise determination of the relation of Pre-Samnite either to Oscan or to the other Sabellian languages.
- News of an alliance between the Samnites and the Vestini ( Sabellians who lived by the Adriatic coast, to the north-east of Samnium ) reached Rome.
- In the late 19th century Giacomo Racioppi attributed its foundation to Oscan-Sabellian tribes driven out from their lands as a result of the expansion of the Etruscan civilization.
- Orthodox theologians such as Vladimir Lossky criticize the focus of Western theology of God in'God in uncreated essence'as misguided, which he alleges is a Sabellian heresy.
- It has also been noted that this Greek term " homoousian " or " consubstantial ", which Athanasius of Alexandria favored, and was ratified in the Sabellians in their Christology.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define sabellian in a sentence and how is the word sabellian used in a sentence and examples? sabellian造句, sabellian造句, 用sabellian造句, sabellian meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.