sabean in a sentence
- Sabean, 38, has become increasingly prominent in the business.
- Sabean is a strong, fresh look in the GM seat.
- Sabean said in a conference call with the Bay Area media.
- In Sabean and manager Dusty Baker, the Giants have both.
- Brian Sabean realizes what's ahead of him this offseason.
- Sabean said, " it was dismissed out of hand.
- Sabean said, " that which we cannot ."
- Longtime pitching coach Ron Perranoski is a special assistant to Sabean.
- Sabean was villified in the media and by talk show callers.
- Sabean said he recommended to owner Peter Magowan that negotiations end.
- It's difficult to see sabean in a sentence .
- Sabean said he will have a short list of candidates immediately.
- For the Giants, Sabean said, trades come before free agents.
- It will do so by making Sabean a very unpopular fellow indeed.
- He has, according to Sabean, a solid feel for pitching.
- Brian Sabean joined the Giants in 1993 as an assistant general manager.
- Sabean said, " because he was so durable.
- But it was merely Sabean's setup line for the season.
- Brian Sabean and I have talked each day this week.
- Sabean said he couldn't have imagined Baker in another uniform.
- We know this one won't be Sabean's call.
How can I put and write and define sabean in a sentence and how is the word sabean used in a sentence and examples? sabean造句, sabean造句, 用sabean造句, sabean meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.