sabbath in a sentence
- The Sabbath and holidays are very difficult for all of us,
- Its failing is that it completes a Sabbath-violating circuit.
- Both were teaching at the Temple Emanu-El Sabbath School.
- This is a day in which we will observe the Sabbath,
- She was one of the few Russians who observed the Sabbath.
- And a child that's born on the Sabbath day,
- The talks halted at sundown in honor of the Jewish Sabbath.
- We now celebrated Thanksgiving on the Jewish holy day of Sabbath.
- Throwing stones at cars on the Sabbath you find time for.
- The law said you didn't work on the Sabbath.
- Our exhibit is closed today so that we may observe Sabbath.
- The Allman Brothers, Yes and Black Sabbath understood his pain.
- On Saturday, the Sabbath, he gathers with his family.
- Chretien has mocked Day for refusing to campaign on the Sabbath.
- On Saturday, the school is closed for the Jewish Sabbath.
- Each panel features what appears to be a Jewish sabbath menorah.
- Israeli officials were unavailable for comment Saturday, the Jewish Sabbath.
- The change would only be for Fridays, the Muslim sabbath.
- Official business, including travel, is banned on the Sabbath.
- Festivities had been delayed until Saturday night, after the Sabbath.
How can I put and write and define sabbath in a sentence
and how is the word sabbath used in a sentence and examples? 用sabbath造句
, sabbath meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.