sabbath school in a sentence
- Sometimes slaves established their own Sabbath schools to talk about the Scriptures.
- Some called school activities taking place at church on Sunday, Sabbath School.
- After Sabbath School the church service begins, usually at 11 : 00am.
- Monthly Sabbath school concerts featured students'singing hymns and reciting passages from the Bible.
- Also in 1917, his father appointed him General Superintendent of the Sabbath Schools.
- Her activities included supporting the establishment of Sabbath schools in the black community.
- Many Seventh-day Adventist communities hold their Sabbath Schools on Saturdays.
- Willes served as a " Sabbath School missionary " after his arrival in Utah.
- She organized a free Sabbath school for Jewish children.
- Both were teaching at the Temple Emanu-El Sabbath School.
- It's difficult to see sabbath school in a sentence .
- After removal to Kansas, the Wyandot had founded good libraries along with two thriving Sabbath schools.
- It is also known as Sabbath School Hall.
- During part of this time, he also worked as director of the General Conference Sabbath Schools.
- The most prominent was Epps, who helped found the town library, a Sabbath school and a church.
- In 1867, the church began use as a Sabbath School when a new sanctuary was built nearby.
- She had received that medal from the settlement house for teaching at its Sabbath school, Schapiro said.
- Of the 10 churches located in Hamburg, six of them offer a weekly Sunday or Sabbath school services.
- Sabbath School lessons in 2007 2011.
- For three years he was connected with Thomas Chalmers's Territorial church sabbath school in the West Port, Edinburgh.
- During its first years many people united with the church from the Sabbath School ( Sunday School ).
"sabbath on sunday" in a sentence, "sabbath queen" in a sentence, "sabbath rest" in a sentence, "sabbath rest advent church" in a sentence, "sabbath river" in a sentence, "sabbath school lesson" in a sentence, "sabbath school quarterly" in a sentence, "sabbath schools" in a sentence, "sabbath songs" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define sabbath school in a sentence and how is the word sabbath school used in a sentence and examples? sabbath school造句, sabbath school造句, 用sabbath school造句, sabbath school meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.