sabbath day in a sentence
- Members are encouraged to keep the three services on the Sabbath day.
- THE LIVING TORAH : Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
- Sabbath day and evening services remained at the Park Synagogue Main facility.
- With the defeat on Sabbath Day Point, both bodies met little British resistance.
- Friday is the Sabbath day in Bangladesh, a predominantly Muslim nation.
- SAMSON RAPHAEL HIRSCH : Remember the Sabbath day to sanctify it.
- 1985 NEW JPS TANAKH : Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy.
- The crucifixion's proximity to the Sabbath day has also factored into the theory.
- The trouble started when Colquhoun did not want trippers on the sabbath day.
- Lunch and dinner, Sundays-Thursdays . Sometimes open on Sabbath days, but call first.
- 1917 OLD JPS TANAKH : Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- Therefore, God blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
- Compare with ( ) : " Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- The Sabbath Day begins at sundown on Friday and ends at sundown on Saturday.
- But the Child that is born on the Sabbath Day,
- Earlier, Pace had held his own separate Sabbath Day worship service at Mount Carmel.
- And a child that's born on the Sabbath day,
- The Fourth Voluntary Suggestion : Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy . ..
- Sunday is a working day in predominantly Muslim Bangladesh, which observes sabbath day on Friday.
- He ousted " sabbath day and acted against mixed marriage that evolved during his absence.
"sabbath bloody sabbath" in a sentence, "sabbath breaker" in a sentence, "sabbath breaking" in a sentence, "sabbath clock" in a sentence, "sabbath controversy" in a sentence, "sabbath desecration" in a sentence, "sabbath economics" in a sentence, "sabbath elevator" in a sentence, "sabbath feature" in a sentence,