sabbath breaker in a sentence
- Across his chest, he wore a tattoo : " Sabbath Breaker ."
- He has a tattoo on his chest : " Sabbath Breaker ."
- According to Goitein, the idea of Jewish Sabbath breakers turning into apes may reflect the influence of Yemeni midrashim.
- Kennedy said the body had a tattoo on the chest that said " Sabbath Breaker, " which Smith was said to have.
- At 6 feet tall and 135 pounds, Smith was a gangling young man whose most notable physical features were a tattoo on his chest that said " Sabbath Breaker " and what acquaintances said was an ever-ready scowl.
- It's difficult to see sabbath breaker in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define sabbath breaker in a sentence and how is the word sabbath breaker used in a sentence and examples? sabbath breaker造句, sabbath breaker造句, 用sabbath breaker造句, sabbath breaker meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.