sabbat in a sentence
- In April, the sabbat was celebrated in the Celtic tradition.
- Among the Sabbat or the Anarchs the norms are much looser.
- Sabbat packs are divided into two types, founded and nomadic.
- In April 1985, Sabbat recorded two songs for their first single.
- Butt performed with Sabbat, replacing original bassist Fraser Craske.
- Witches of various origins participated in the sabbats under the walnut tree.
- _Holidays . There are eight major holidays, solar festivals called sabbats.
- Wiccans celebrate several seasonal festivals of the year, commonly known as Sabbats.
- Utterly convinced that she is Sabbat, Sanian has clearly lost her mind.
- The decision not to play live wasn't the end of Sabbat.
- Sabbat died suddenly on 19 July 1989 and Kaczorowski automatically became his successor.
- In April 1970 he appeared on the Sabbat celebration.
- Caitiff are Camarilla clanless while Pander are Sabbat clanless.
- However, the current German word for Sabbath is " Sabbat ".
- Increased Sabbat activity coincides with the disappearance of the Malkavian chief, Alistair Grout.
- There Enok Innokenti went to the front to face Saint Sabbat in single combat.
- Both viewpoints are fundamentally opposed by the Sabbat.
- For example, Toreador within the Sabbat style themselves Toreador " antitribu ".
- In the 13th century the accusation of participation in a Sabbat was considered very serious.
- In September 1991, Sabbat flew to Europe to promote the band and make contacts.
How can I put and write and define sabbat in a sentence
and how is the word sabbat used in a sentence and examples? 用sabbat造句
, sabbat meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.