sabahan in a sentence
- Except for Tenaga, all the other equity partners have Sabahan interest.
- People from Sabah are generally called Sabahans and identify themselves as such.
- Sabahans and Sarawakians could not see how they would benefit from merger.
- Matlan is a Sabahan Bajau from Kota Belud, Sabah.
- Wong is the first Sabahan to represent Malaysia in 1971.
- Ser has also ventured into the Sabahan market since 2007.
- He is the first Sabahan to hold a vice-presidency of UMNO.
- In 1212 the Visayas received the Sabahan 10 Datus.
- Their visit convinced the Sabahan leaders that the Malays did not control everything.
- Two other Sabahans, Sintiah Samanding and Rodimin Sodundu, placed third and fourth.
- Its core constituency was indigenous Sabahans.
- According to the 1991 census, 113, 000 Sabahans identified themselves as being of Hakka descent.
- Sarawak has the power to control the entry and residence of non-Sarawakians and non-Sabahans.
- A'Wakid'is, in Sabahan tradition, a symbol of preparing for a meaningful journey.
- The memorial is located on the exact spot where 176 Sabahan guerrillas were massacred on 21 January 1944.
- This will save the education costs incurred by Sabahans as well as encourage the educated to remain in Sabah.
- Limbang has one of the highest number of tourist in Sarawak whereby Bruneian and Sabahan as the main contributor.
- Sabahans will also elect 25 representatives to the federal legislature which will be covered as part of the general election.
- "The Sabahans are already progressive, contented and secured in the Federation of Malaysia, " the MILF said.
- Most Ranau residents speak the Sabahan Malay dialect but the Dusun language is primarily spoken as well especially among the older generations.
"sabah truth party" in a sentence, "sabah tshung tsin secondary school" in a sentence, "sabah united party" in a sentence, "sabah v" in a sentence, "sabah wildlife department" in a sentence, "sabahans" in a sentence, "sabahat akkiraz" in a sentence, "sabahattin" in a sentence, "sabahattin ali" in a sentence,