sabah in a sentence
- Melnick said there were large areas of rhino habitat in Sabah.
- Sabah moved closer to the screen and turned up the volume.
- Sabah and she have dozens of relatives scattered around the world.
- Sheik Sabah al-Saady was only a boy in 1991.
- A regional party won eight in Sabah, also on Borneo.
- Mubarak greeted Sabah upon his arrival at Cairo airport earlier Monday.
- Manila has claimed the eastern Malaysian state of Sabah since 1962.
- Sheik Saud Nasser al-Sabah will remain minister of information.
- The exploration area is off the east coast of Sabah state.
- The brief was published in part by the Sabah newspaper Tuesday.
- The only hope for new plantings is in Sabah and Sarawak.
- There are altogether 165 Umno divisions in Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah.
- However, Sabah and Sarawak are allowed to export the logs.
- It is very popular in the hawker market here in Sabah.
- A Kadazandusun to be next CM of Sabah, NEW STRAITS TIMES
- 13 firms to set up factories in Sabah, NEW STRAITS TIMES
- He said participants came from as far as Sabah and Sarawak.
- Sabah Shipyard seeks court's nod for revamp, BUSINESS TIMES
- He said the figure included foreign workers in Sabah and Sarawak.
- Speculations were less and restricted to some Umno members in Sabah.
How can I put and write and define sabah in a sentence
and how is the word sabah used in a sentence and examples? 用sabah造句
, sabah meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.