sabaean in a sentence
- Glaser was the first to teach Yemenite natives the Sabaean script.
- The Sabaean created a sense of identity through their religion.
- The most recent research, however, shows that Sabaean.
- Kingdom of Ma'+ n and Sabaean Kingdom.
- No direct mention in Sabaean inscriptions of the Roman expedition has yet been found.
- He disposed of his valuable collection of Babylonian, Sabaean, and George Smith.
- The origin of the Sabaean Kingdom is uncertain.
- The use of the pronouns in Sabaean corresponds to that in other Semitic languages.
- In 1959 a man cleaning a street discovered rocks with Sabaean inscriptions on them.
- The Sabaean people were South Arabian people.
- The son of the African explorer Sabaean Kingdom date back to the 8th century BCE.
- The stones with the Sabaean inscriptions and the sculptures were a donation by the publisher Rudolph Mosse.
- After the end of the Minaean Kingdom, it regained its importance for a while under Sabaean rule.
- In Yemen, several inscriptions dating back to the 4th and 5th centuries CE have been found in Sabaean script.
- Afterwards, Saba'was conquered by the Dhk Raydn, the Middle Sabaean Kingdom reappeared in the early 2nd century.
- The $ imyarites spoke a Semitic language but not a South Arabic language, nevertheless using Sabaean as a written language.
- Evidence of Sabaean influence is found in northern Ethiopia, where the El-Maqah and believed themselves to be his children.
- In the ancient times, they inhabited Ma'rib, the capital city of the Sabaean Kingdom in modern-day Yemen.
- During Sabaean rule, Yemen was called " Arabia Felix " by the Romans, who were impressed by its wealth and prosperity.
- They established their capital at Thifar ( now just a small village in the Ibb region ) and gradually absorbed the Sabaean kingdom.
How can I put and write and define sabaean in a sentence
and how is the word sabaean used in a sentence and examples? 用sabaean造句
, sabaean meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.