sab in a sentence
- Sab'awi Ibrahim replaced Fadel Selfeeg, another Saddam cousin.
- SAB Miller also owns over 150 market-leading local brands.
- He kills some Zodangan soldiers and briefly fights with Sab Than.
- SAB Miller sold it stake Kenya Breweries to East African Breweries.
- EPA Science Advisory Board ( SAB ) is established in 1978.
- User : Lagoo Sab is a sockpuppet of User : Ketabtoon.
- Appa Rao instantly recognizes Shakthi and explains everything to Baba Sab.
- Shakthi fights back Baba Sab and was about to kill him.
- But the Inspector Ranjith Kumar stops him from killing Baba Sab.
- Lincoln Kirstein likened SAB to West Point with good reason.
- Some of SAB's African experience comes from sanctions-busting.
- Http : / / www . sab . co . za
- The book stresses Sab's moral superiority over the white characters.
- This community is still known colloquially as " Sab ".
- This is all typical of Lagoo sab and his socks.
- He is currently seen in SAB TV sitcom Bhai Bhaiya Aur Brother.
- Baba Sab doesn't know Shakthi's identity.
- She also hosted a SAB TV show " Wah!
- :Wikipedia talk : Articles for creation / maulana abid khan sab.
- This is also done with an SA3 coupler built by SAB WABCO.
How can I put and write and define sab in a sentence
and how is the word sab used in a sentence and examples? 用sab造句
, sab meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.