saam in a sentence
- The video for the campaign video was directed by Saam Farahmand.
- Saam was known for the occasional slip-up on the air.
- He married in 1977 and they had a son, Saam Forouhar.
- A music video for " Prototype " was directed by Saam Farahmand.
- His wife of 47 years, Anne Fitzpatrick Saam, died in 1986.
- Saam TV reaches the grassroots and the urban audiences with the real Maharashtra.
- Some unit of it called " saam " cost 100 of something in gold.
- SAAM was first observed nationally in April 2001.
- He is also an actor at Skeem Saam as uncle of the Mangongwa Family.
- Saam TV primarily consists of news, family dramas, cookery shows, and movies.
- The name " Saam " is ambiguous, and shared with neighboring languages.
- While Saam had played baseball in high school, he'd never broadcast it before.
- SAAM TV telecast 700th show on 27 March 2011 at 7.00 pm ( IST)
- Saam was born in Fort Worth, Texas, where he attended high school with Ben Hogan.
- This seemed like a good opportunity for Wikipedians to work with SAAM on improving his Wikipedia biography.
- Along the way, SAAM people can get a better idea of how things work on Wikipedia.
- I'm still struggling with connecting with the right people at SAAM but have made progress.
- High quality programming of the Saam TV channel enlightens, inspires and entertains all communities of Maharashtra.
- Byrum F . Saam began his Philadelphia broadcasting in 1937, covering football games for Temple and Villanova.
- She moved the children's center to the village of Saam Njaay in the region of Thi鑣.
How can I put and write and define saam in a sentence
and how is the word saam used in a sentence and examples? 用saam造句
, saam meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.