saa in a sentence
- For SAA, it's more a matter of survival.
- Saa came to the United States to study English in Louisiana.
- Rodriguez Saa took a populist tone in his address to Congress.
- The SAirGroup is widely expected to dispose of its SAA stake.
- Congress appoints Adolfo Rodriguez Saa as Argentina's provisional president.
- Rodriguez Saa vowed to get down to the task at hand.
- The economy will not be the only problem for Rodriguez Saa.
- After his inauguration, Rodriguez Saa swore in his cabinet members.
- Rodriguez Saa is to rule until after fresh elections March 3.
- After his inauguration, Rodriguez Saa swore in his Cabinet members.
- Tantawi did not discuss his thesis in the Akher Saa interview.
- The acquisition is SAA's first outside of South Africa.
- SAA has 14 scheduled flights to the United States a week.
- SAA is the official airline of the Association of Tennis Professionals.
- On 13 March 1968 SAA ordered five Boeing 747-200Bs.
- SAA publishes the book " Sex Addicts Anonymous ".
- He has been an active participant in SAA events since 1987.
- He served as the president of SAA from 1956 to 1957.
- SAA was also reported to have captured Kharabishah during the day.
- Saa said outside the courtroom, in his mechanical voice.
How can I put and write and define saa in a sentence
and how is the word saa used in a sentence and examples? 用saa造句
, saa meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.