rheubarbariboletus in a sentence
- It acquired its current name when it was transferred to genus " Rheubarbariboletus " in 2015.
- ""'Rheubarbariboletus armeniacus " "'is a small mushroom in the family Boletaceae native to Europe.
- "Rheubarbariboletus persicolor " was originally described in 1996 as " Xerocomus persicolor ", based on collections made in Italy.
- It was transferred to the new genus " Xerocomellus " described by Czech mycologist Josef ` utara in 2008, and then to " Rheubarbariboletus " in 2015.
- ""'Rheubarbariboletus " "'is a fungal genus in the family Boletaceae . iron sulphate on both the surface of the cap and on the flesh of the stipe.
- It appears to have affinities with what was then known informally as the " rubellus clade ", which containined the species " X . rubellus " and " X . armeniacus ", now known as " Hortiboletus rubellus " and " Rheubarbariboletus armeniacus " respectively.
- It's difficult to see rheubarbariboletus in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define rheubarbariboletus in a sentence and how is the word rheubarbariboletus used in a sentence and examples? rheubarbariboletus造句, rheubarbariboletus造句, 用rheubarbariboletus造句, rheubarbariboletus meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.