rescue in a sentence
- Psychics and an animal-rescue crew failed to find her.
- And who better than Tom Watson to come to the rescue?
- -- House leaders will be busy rescuing the crime bill.
- -- After a blazing gunbattle, Woody rescues the girl.
- Waxman was killed during a failed rescue attempt by the army.
- "They're there for a rescue,"
- He has invented an elevator for rescuing people from burning buildings.
- That was the day Operation Rescue hit two clinics at once.
- The agency has often had to rescue stranded adventurers facing death.
- It would be a long way in to do a rescue.
- It's difficult to see rescue in a sentence .
- It also supplements the fun in numbers that need no rescuing.
- Blinn said Operation Rescue would not use violence against its neighbor.
- But I never saw myself as the beautiful princess being rescued.
- Duffy and his shipmates dived into the sea and rescued them.
- To the rescue : Tide . . . and Vons Club.
- Firefighter Chip Gleason is an expert with the Stanley Rescue System.
- For the Oklahoma City rescue workers, Falder offered this advice:
- As it happened, the rescue mission fizzled in the desert.
- Their playmates act as rescue workers and lift off the mats.
- Now is the time to open the trunk and rescue them.
How can I put and write and define rescue in a sentence
and how is the word rescue used in a sentence and examples? rescue造句
, rescue meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.