reef is in a sentence
- But part of the attraction of Key Largo's reef is its accessibility.
- A fringing reef is a reef that is attached to an island.
- In the northern part of the eastern reef is Quita Sue駉 Light.
- The southern part of the reef is broader but has no islands.
- If the reef is in state waters, the state typically accepts liability.
- Much of the framework of modern coral reefs is formed by scleractinians.
- The pressing reason for building on reefs is simply lack of space.
- A wreck still visible on the reef is a testament to this.
- The reef is 32 km long and up to 4 km wide.
- Hiking at Capitol Reef is different from at Zion, Bryce and Arches.
- It's difficult to see reef is in a sentence .
- "The survival of any reef is based on stability, " said Hudson.
- The Port Noarlunga Reef is connected to the shore by a jetty.
- The total land area of the islands on its reef is.
- This atoll is very low and its reef is often awash.
- The total area within the outer rim of the reef is.
- In the meantime, the outlook for the Pacific's reefs is grim.
- Overfishing of sea cucumbers in the Great Barrier Reef is threatening their population.
- This long U-shaped reef is home to squid, garden eels and trunk fish.
- The reef is about long and runs in an east-west direction.
- The particular coral reef is one that the larva have been to before.
How can I put and write and define reef is in a sentence
and how is the word reef is used in a sentence and examples? reef is造句
, reef is造句
, 用reef is造句
, reef is meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.