recurrence in a sentence
- I think a recurrence of something like that would be difficult.
- But the plant is reviewing its procedures to prevent a recurrence.
- The injury is a recurrence of one Brymer suffered last season.
- To report the recurrence of an old heresy, press two.
- They highlight the need for regulatory changes to prevent a recurrence.
- Unfortunately, recurrence is frequent and permanent remissions are relatively few,
- Her doctors found a recurrence of her cancer in October 2000.
- And the recurrences make the remaining task of eradication more difficult.
- Often, these recurrences are more lethal than the initial cancers.
- Since then, Dole has had no recurrences of the disease.
- It's difficult to see recurrence in a sentence .
- Call for global effort to prevent recurrence of haze, NEW STRAITS
- Ullrich missed the 2002 Tour with a recurrence of his injury.
- We all know there's a possibility of recurrence ."
- Recurrence relations are equations to define one or more sequences recursively.
- Two events in particular were to precipitate a recurrence of tensions.
- With a recurrence of financial problems, Santos recruited young players.
- The tea caused a recurrence of contact dermatitis in one case.
- Then comes the " recurrence " group of operators.
- A 2003 study showed 85 % recurrence rate after 5 years.
- AMH is also useful in diagnosing recurrence of granulosa cell tumors.
How can I put and write and define recurrence in a sentence and how is the word recurrence used in a sentence and examples? recurrence造句, recurrence造句, 用recurrence造句, recurrence meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.