recuring in a sentence
- Occasionally, a cook or chef has made an impact in a one-time or recuring role.
- Edit wars ThePromenader has participated in have solely included yourself on recuring topics of which ThePromenader has attached sources or remove content without.
- Dr Leelavathi proposed that the Federal and State Governments as well as religious leaders meet and discuss ways to avoid such an episode from recuring.
- Given the recuring nature of a significant number weapons, and their importance to the evoltion of the series, I'd say it is notable.
- :There's also the recuring story within a story " Concrete Universe " which ocasionally appears in the web comic " Slipstream Starslip Crisis ".
- My intention is to propose the use of this image for a barnstar for work on comics articles, since Sloper is recognised as the oldest recuring comics character.
- I've seen this recently with rail / subway stations ( which seems to have been the subject of recuring debate ), TV episodes, music albums, peers / peerages and baronets / baronetcies, and probably far more.
- It's difficult to see recuring in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define recuring in a sentence and how is the word recuring used in a sentence and examples? recuring造句, recuring造句, 用recuring造句, recuring meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.