rational agent in a sentence
- Accordingly, he believed that moral obligation applies only to rational agents.
- One is the idea of the rational agent of modern epistemology.
- Coherent theories, describing the behaviour of'assumed' thus imaginary rational agents, are developed.
- Rational agents will then satisfice that intractability by seeking outcomes produces the maximum utility.
- The laws and principles that rational agents consult yield imperatives, or rules that necessitate the will.
- Agent-based models based on heterogeneous and rational agents.
- In this game, defection is always the best course, implying that rational agents will never play.
- A rational agent should choose actions whose outcomes, when weighed by their probability, have higher utility.
- Dobson observes, " a rational agent is simply one who pursues personal material advantage ad infinitum.
- This differs from expected utility theory, in which a rational agent is indifferent to the reference point.
- It's difficult to see rational agent in a sentence .
- Accordingly, there might be " accessio " by pure accident without the intervention of any rational agent.
- Rational agents sometimes behave in manners that are counter-intuitive to many people, as in the traveler's dilemma.
- Rational agents can be conceited only by unexpected changes, so a well-known economic policy is completely in vain.
- In the second step, one " frame [ s ] it as a universal principle for all rational agents ".
- The problem of free will is the problem of whether rational agents exercise control over their own actions and decisions.
- Standard game theory bases rationality in individual self-interest, and thus predicts that all rational agents will choose " defect ".
- Since morality affects decisions, a VNM-rational agent's morals will affect the definition of its own utility function ( see above ).
- In a debate with only rational agents, nobody actually loses . ( though some might not be perfectly happy, of course ).
- Rather, the categorical imperative is an attempt to identify " a purely formal " and necessarily universally binding rule on all rational agents.
- This question is important to me because a rational agent votes according to the chance of his or her vote swaying the election.
"rational actor model" in a sentence, "rational actor theory" in a sentence, "rational addiction" in a sentence, "rational adjustment" in a sentence, "rational administration" in a sentence, "rational agent controller" in a sentence, "rational agents" in a sentence, "rational allocation" in a sentence, "rational allocation of resources" in a sentence,