radiological survey in a sentence
- The resulting radiological survey map is then used by excavators.
- A comprehensive radiological survey was completed in 1980 to record transuranic contamination remaining from the 1962 THOR missile aborts.
- Prior to inactivation, the unit flew photo, airlift, and radiological survey missions during atomic testing at the Nevada Test Site.
- More than five events involving failure to perform proper radiological surveys to detect radioactivity constitutes a low-to-moderate safety problem, federal officials said.
- A subsequent radiological survey of beach, sand and seawater by staff from the Atomic Weapons Establishment concluded that there was no detectable contamination.
- As part of Formerly Utilized Sites Remedial Action Program ( FUSRAP ) cleanup operations, a radiological survey was conducted of the site in 1985.
- The radiological survey of the northern Marshalls, compelled by the 1975 lawsuit, began only after the residents were removed and returned to Kili Island.
- Sagalevitch said his team also conducted a radiological survey of the submarine and its surroundings, searching for traces of plutonium, cesium and other radioactive elements.
- Because of this skill is required by the operator of radiological survey equipment to differentiate between background radiation and the radiation which emanates from contamination.
- In April 2009, the Department of Energy announced the transfer of $ 38.3 million to the EPA for a complete radiological survey of a area of the Santa Susana Field Laboratory.
- It's difficult to see radiological survey in a sentence .
- However, a radiological survey commissioned in 1997 by Newbury District Council and Basingstoke and Deane found no evidence of a nuclear accident at Greenham Common, suggesting that Cripps and Stimson's claims were false.
- Fossils in this region are often slightly radioactive, and remains of " Animantarx " were actually discovered following a radiological survey of the area performed by Ramal Jones, which located a higher level of radioactivity at a certain location.
- Health physics and epidemiology continue to be major areas of activity for ORAU and ORISE . Activities include radiological surveys, dose reconstruction, and health screening for workers who may have been exposed to radioactive material, beryllium, or other toxins.
- A radiological survey verifies that they have no radioactive material on the outside, and the containers will then be hauled by " clean " trucks up to a railroad line to be placed on rail cars for the transportation to the disposal site near Crescent Junction.
"radiological sciences" in a sentence, "radiological sign" in a sentence, "radiological signs" in a sentence, "radiological society of north america" in a sentence, "radiological studies" in a sentence, "radiological survey instrument" in a sentence, "radiological technician" in a sentence, "radiological technique" in a sentence, "radiological technology" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define radiological survey in a sentence and how is the word radiological survey used in a sentence and examples? radiological survey造句, radiological survey造句, 用radiological survey造句, radiological survey meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.