radio direction finder in a sentence
- But the base's radio direction finder only had a single loop antenna.
- Visibility was poor, and weather conditions prevented obtaining radio direction finder bearings.
- A Gerkules sonar was also fitted in addition to various radio direction finders.
- The boat also supports the Simrad TD-L1550 VHF-FM radio direction finder.
- The radio direction finder is the earliest form of radio navigation.
- The lifeboats also support the Simrad TD-L1550 VHF-FM radio direction finder.
- Radio direction finders have evolved, following the development of new electronics.
- Some ships also received a Huff-Duff radio direction finder on a short mainmast.
- Instead, Aebi had a sextant for celestial navigation and a radio direction finder.
- Lear developed radio direction finders, autopilots, and the first fully automatic aircraft landing system.
- It's difficult to see radio direction finder in a sentence .
- This consisted of a set of tracking stations using HF / DF radio direction finders.
- Shutting down sooner reduces the risk of the operator being found by enemy radio direction finders.
- A radio direction finder ( RDF ) is a device for finding the direction to a radio source.
- Once at Tompkinsville, the ship's crew continued training and calibrating their equipment, especially the ship's radio direction finder.
- The most modern equipment was sought out including the Hooven Radio Direction Finder ( licensed to Bendix ).
- They are useful for collecting long fishing lines or fishing nets, with the assistance of a radio direction finder.
- Each radio room with a radio direction finder, so that radio messages of other navies could be absorbed from there.
- The company made advanced aircraft navigation equipment for the market, including the Sperry Gyroscope and the Sperry Radio Direction Finder.
- In order to accomplish this, he equipped the Winnie Mae with a Sperry gyroscope autopilot and a radio direction finder.
- A complete radio set was to be mounted in all aircraft, along with a radio direction finder for long-range navigation.
"radio digital system" in a sentence, "radio dimensione suono" in a sentence, "radio dinner" in a sentence, "radio dio" in a sentence, "radio direction" in a sentence, "radio direction finder station" in a sentence, "radio direction finding" in a sentence, "radio direction finding apparatus" in a sentence, "radio direction finding equipment" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define radio direction finder in a sentence and how is the word radio direction finder used in a sentence and examples? radio direction finder造句, radio direction finder造句, 用radio direction finder造句, radio direction finder meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.