race in a sentence
- They demanded reforms, including a clean presidential race this year.
- But Eileen Nelson was, starting a race of her own.
- 8 : 14 : Race officials have vacated the start platform.
- He thought finishing the race would boost my self-confidence.
- A few hours later, Holy Bull ran his first race.
- Allows jockeys to wear advertisements on their clothing during horse races.
- It's hard to know how the race will unfold.
- Indurain knows those climbs well and always races strongly over them.
- Despite the reported advantage for Zedillo, the race appears tight.
- So, Saratoga remains an oasis in the desert of racing.
- "They're not covering the race ."
- All his father hoped was that Moreau would finish the race.
- Valiant Nature didn't just follow the leaders this race.
- There is one change in race relations that is beyond dispute.
- Up ahead, the race committee mark boat sat on anchor.
- The race winner could pocket more than $ 500, 000.
- Races were held during May, July and September of 1910.
- Dick Mandella is racing's No . 1 streak shooter.
- "It's still a one-game race.
- Campbell said about the way Victory Dream raced the Beacon Course.
"raccourci old river" in a sentence, "raccs" in a sentence, "raccuglia" in a sentence, "raccuja" in a sentence, "racdym" in a sentence, "race as a biological concept" in a sentence, "race - the official wtcc game" in a sentence, "race 07" in a sentence, "race 07 - the official wtcc game" in a sentence,