rabies in a sentence
- However, Rupprecht cautioned, human exposure to rabies is common.
- There has never been a person with rabies in New Hampshire.
- They also claim ferrets have never been shown to transmit rabies.
- Samantha, her mother and the neighbor are undergoing rabies shots.
- It will always be important that exposed people get rabies prophylaxis shots
- Once the animal has rabies, the symptoms take two forms.
- Foxes of all species are tremendously sensitive to the rabies virus.
- Adams asked if she'd had Sandie vaccinated for rabies.
- A . Any mammal, including deer, can contract rabies.
- The greatest risk of rabies for humans is from unvaccinated pets.
- The coyotes were shot and killed Wednesday and tested for rabies.
- But the rabies virus does not kill the infected T cells.
- Scientists must be immunized before they can work on rabies virus.
- The products claim to cure rabies, laziness and other conditions.
- Texas has taken to the skies in its war against rabies.
- He's had rabies twice, " says Adam.
- We declined the rabies vaccine, though one doctor recommended it.
- People have Christmas rabies, rushing from one house to another.
- -- " Rabies in Bats in Florida,"
- Cohen said health officials will now consider testing organs for rabies.
How can I put and write and define rabies in a sentence
and how is the word rabies used in a sentence and examples? 用rabies造句
, rabies meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.