rabid in a sentence
- And unlike other animals, bats are not aggressive if rabid.
- Rabid interest in the Internet no doubt helped Netscape at first.
- Arriving in Hollywood, he instantly aroused rabid dislike and envy.
- I miss her rabid maneuvering on behalf of the first lady.
- That, in turn, attracts rabid animals foraging for food.
- That makes us fight a little harder, like rabid dogs.
- Luckily, no rabid Mac devotee had to be physically subdued.
- Even rabid football fans had a tough time placing the name.
- She wanted to know why I thought the fox was rabid.
- The Greek players are well aware how rabid their fans are.
- But plenty of other cities have good teams and rabid fans.
- Josh has been bitten by a rattlesnake and by rabid dogs.
- He will be fighting in front of a rabid Mexican crowd.
- But if they are animals, then they are rabid ones.
- This book caused a rabid reader to avoid her favorite pastime.
- Monster truck racing has a loyal _ and rabid _ following.
- "We're rabid, " he said.
- Gore is more rabid than his campaign team and his party.
- Graves has many mezzo colleagues with great achievements and rabid fans.
- I'm a disappointment to rabid enthusiasts on both sides.
How can I put and write and define rabid in a sentence
and how is the word rabid used in a sentence and examples? 用rabid造句
, rabid meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.