rabbitry in a sentence
- Spread through a rabbitry is rapid, but rabbits inoculated with smallpox vaccine are immune.
- They ran the community s largest rabbitry for several years and lived in their Alta Vista Drive home for 26 years.
- However, testing to determine if this hay / vegetable / pellet diet meets the animal's requirements for minerals and vitamins have not been conducted to the extent that pellet diets have been researched in commercial rabbitry.
- To convey the impression of self-sufficiency on small plots, the company established a rabbitry, pigeon and squab farm and poultry model-farm with resident experts . Other inducements were free berry vines, fruit trees and plants.
- It's difficult to see rabbitry in a sentence .