rabbinical in a sentence
- He became a prolific author of scholarly articles for rabbinical journals.
- There are younger Ethiopian Jews who are pursuing Orthodox rabbinical studies.
- Until now, however, rabbinical courts have usually avoided compulsion.
- He said he would consult his party's rabbinical sages.
- Rabbinical writings have identified Kush as corresponding to modern day Ethiopia.
- Many men make careers of studying religious works in rabbinical colleges.
- Rabbinical Assembly : http : / / www . rabassembly . org
- It's based on pathology and rabbinical rulings ."
- Classical sharia incorporated the religious laws and courts of rabbinical courts.
- The institution was the first modern rabbinical seminary in Central Europe.
- In Israel there are rabbinical courts for matters of personal status.
- No other rabbinical work compares with it in wealth of material.
- In the 4th century, it was a Jewish rabbinical town.
- Rabbinical Judaism originates from the Pharisees of the Second Temple period.
- In rabbinical interpretation a continuing application of the commandment is identified.
- Asher ben Meshullam of Lunel, author of several rabbinical works.
- In the Diaspora, the Rabbinical Courts have no such powers.
- Anxious to continue his rabbinical studies, he went to Breslau.
- Rabbi Yosef Zundel of Salant refused to accept any rabbinical positions.
- Samuel Vital was the author of both cabalistic and rabbinical works.
"rabbinic theology" in a sentence, "rabbinic tradition" in a sentence, "rabbinic writing" in a sentence, "rabbinic writings" in a sentence, "rabbinica" in a sentence, "rabbinical academy" in a sentence, "rabbinical alliance of america" in a sentence, "rabbinical assembly" in a sentence, "rabbinical bible" in a sentence,