r in a sentence
- The two are merged in Donald R . Allen, 60.
- Someone in North America dropped the " r ."
- That will cost even more than tracking down R-12.
- Chief sponsor : Rep . Lamar Smith, R-Tex.
- Chief sponsor : Rep . Bob Stump, R-Ariz.
- R ( language, violence, adult situations ) . 2.
- S . J . R . 208-- National Health Information
- R ( language, violence, mature themes ) . 3.
- Rep . Henry Hyde, R-Ill ., said.
- They were regular hardworking people from the D . R .,
- H . R . 4984-- Solid Waste Disposal Act,
- Sen . Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, said Tuesday.
- The said Louis R . Beller from the practice of law in
- Rated : R-- language, adult situations, emotional intensity
- I find things in ou r kitchen drawers that baffle me.
- Rated : R-- sensuality, nudity, language, violence
- Arlen Specter ( R )-5.8 ( 61st)
- Curt Weldon ( R )-11.8 ( 333rd)
- William Goodling ( R )-11.8 ( 334th)
- Bud Shuster ( R )-22.3 ( 364th)
"q因子" in a sentence, "q优6号" in a sentence, "q值" in a sentence, "q轴" in a sentence, "q猪保姆" in a sentence, "r v district auditor no 3 audit district of west yorkshire mcc" in a sentence, "r v headteacher and governors of denbigh high school" in a sentence, "r v hertfordshire cc" in a sentence, "r v panel for takeovers and mergers" in a sentence,