r and m in a sentence
- R and M lead a group to the human enclave, where R sneaks inside the wall.
- "' Type III systems "'have R and M proteins that form a complex of modification and cleavage.
- The heterodimer formed by the R and M proteins competes with itself by modifying and restricting the same reaction.
- The R and M are the initials of Robert Mendralla, a club designer who has worked for the company for five decades.
- Both of these genera, however, belong to the Baissopteridae family and have many more crossveins and cells between Rs and M veins.
- The subfamily can be distinguished from other mesoraphidiids by presence of a short forewing possessing triple branching of the CuA, R and M veins.
- When R and M are taken as constant, then pressure " P " can stay constant as the density-temperature quadrant undergoes a squeeze mapping.
- It is well illustrated by the word " eodermdrome " itself . " Eodermdrome " contains only the letters e, o, d, r and m.
- The wing venation is similar to Culicidae ( R 4 branched, M 2 branched, Cu 2 branched ) with branches of Rs and M nearly parallel.
- If not explicitly stated otherwise, the trait is assumed to be a real number, and r and m are the trait value of the monomorphic resident population and that of an invading mutant, respectively.
- A more general variant of the conjecture was formulated by Morris Newman predicting that for any given r and m, there are infinitely many n such that p ( n ) = r ( mod m ).
- Then it can be regarded as a module over R, if the action of R is given via r \ cdot m = f ( r ) \ cdot m for r \ in R and m \ in M.
- The room is covered by several ribbed vaults from the time of Rene de Challant, which have his coat of arms and the letters R and M ( the initials of Rene and his wife Mencia ) at the centre.
- In the sugar jar is the not-as-teeny-tiny-as-it-used-to-be red notebook, hidden by Raman . Raman has written down some clues about the gang ( known to him only as Z, P, R and M ) and their plan to kill the Chief Minister of Mazaland.
- It would be possible to extend the grid system over Ireland, completing the S and N squares and introducing what would become the R and M squares ( with the arrangement of first letters following the same pattern as for the second letter ).
- The maximal ideals of RX all arise from those in R in the following manner : an ideal M of RX is maximal if and only if M \ cap R is a maximal ideal of R and M is generated as an ideal by X and M \ cap R.
How can I put and write and define r and m in a sentence
and how is the word r and m used in a sentence and examples? 用r and m造句
, 用r and m造句
, 用r and m造句
, r and m meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.