quills in a sentence
- Then they are shredded before separating the barbs from the quills.
- quill pig : A porcupine ( chiefly North, especially Northeast)
- "Quills, " and " Chocolat"
- Likely bets include spoon, irregular incurve, spider and quill.
- Quill ( Harper / Collins ), $ 14.95.
- Other fossils show the quill in sharp relief, he said.
- "Chocolat " and " Quills ."
- Porcupine quills have recently inspired a new type of hypodermic needle.
- Infuriated, the Abb?confiscates the Marquis'quills and ink.
- They painted their skin skirts or decorated them with porcupine quills.
- It's difficult to see quills in a sentence .
- The commercial won an advertising industry Gold Quill award in 2001.
- It does not bother with quill avoidance, but tolerates them.
- Quill had varying relations with the mayors of New York City.
- Flogging the Quill is a litblog about the craft of writing.
- Schaap was also a member of the Quill and Dagger society.
- The " needles " may be quill-like or feathery.
- The Air League awarded Henshaw the Jeffrey Quill Medal in 1997.
- Thanks Quill 05 : 05, 8 March 2006 ( UTC)
- The birds also vibrate their plume quills further accentuating their aposematism.
- He was also a member of the Quill and Dagger society.
How can I put and write and define quills in a sentence
and how is the word quills used in a sentence and examples? quills造句
, quills meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.