quillon in a sentence
- Quillon talks to Tulwar about his deceptions then spits up blood and passes out.
- A brass quillon, usually cast in a mold, was attached to protect the hand.
- Soon Quillon and Meroka run into a Skullboy caravan and find two prisoners who they release.
- He summons Meroka, one of his extraction specialists, to help Quillon out of the city.
- They are met with Tulwar's militia force that escort Quillon and Meroka to the Red Dragon Bathhouse.
- Some schools like a hybrid quillon design that is adequate for both flipping and trapping, but optimal for neither.
- The two prisoners that Quillon and Meroka released are mother Kalis and daughter Nimcha who both bear the Tectomancer birthmark.
- Quillon finds out that the serum that Ricasso had been preparing before serves as an effective anti-zonal medication.
- Quillon-daggers remained popular in the 16th century, after the sword type it resembled had fallen out of use.
- It was basket hilted ( often with an imbedded quillon for an upper guard ) and its blade was double edged.
- It's difficult to see quillon in a sentence .
- The first six issue limited series introduces the main character Torin Mac Quillon, a Celtic warrior from the time of the Roman Empire.
- It is a standalone novel set in the distant future, and it chronicles the journey of Quillon, a pathologist forced into exile.
- Meroka finds out that Quillon is an angel and as she had a chequered past with the angels, no longer speaks to him.
- Ricasso tells Quillon about his research into finding a complete cure for zone sickness, which would allow people to cross zone boundaries at will.
- Quillon takes great measures to hide their identity from Swarm because they are as prejudiced as all the other outerland peoples about these " witches ".
- Spatha demands that Quillon release a vorg to make everyone think that bringing him aboard and letting him loose in the laboratory was a bad idea.
- Ricasso and Quillon elect to take a closer look at the building in a balloon as normal airships can't reach the top of the object.
- Quillon seeks advice from his old ally, Fray, who tells him that he needs to leave Spearpoint if he is to survive in the foreseeable future.
- In 2013, Reynolds published on his blog three scenes in Quillon's life originally planned for the novel but cut in the later stages of editing.
- Quillon asks Ricasso and a few of his most trusted allies to head back to Spearpoint to help out the millions of needy and sick people still living there.
How can I put and write and define quillon in a sentence
and how is the word quillon used in a sentence and examples? quillon造句
, quillon meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.