quillo in a sentence
- In late August 2009, Quillo joined La Liga club UD Almer韆.
- On 2 July 2010, Quillo signed a two-year contract with Recreativo de Huelva in the second level, remaining in his native Andalusia.
- Dwayne is knocked out while the animals get free, and Spike, Bucky and Quillo use video game skills to drive the truck back to the development.
- The Province of Yungay occupies part of the Callej髇 de Huaylas, the Conchucos Valley ( Yanama ), the coast of Ancash ( Quillo ) and the Huascar醤 National Park.
- "It's not exactly that God is on one side or the other, " said Ronald Quillo, a professor at the Oblate School of Theology in San Antonio.
- While Quillo still sang and wrote songs for the album, entitled " These Things I Remember ", fellow worship leader Rebecca Dennison led half the songs and contributed music she wrote by herself and with Cosper.
- Following a Christmas season record in 2003, " Songs For The Advent ", Cosper, Quillo, Morris and Sojourn musicians began recording a Psalm-based record which delved into several folk musical styles in America and around the world.
- There he discovers a pack of animals recently awoken from their hibernation, led by Verne the turtle; the others include squirrel Hammy, skunk Stella, porcupines Penny and Lou, along with their triplet sons, Spike, Bucky and Quillo; and opossum Ozzie and his daughter Heather.
- This ten-song album featured the vocals of Sojourn worship leader Jeremy Quillo, who wrote all songs but the standard Come Thou Fount . Band member Eddy Morris and Cosper engineered and produced " With The Angels " at Morris s Ear Candy Studio a pattern repeated for the next three Sojourn studio recordings.
- It's difficult to see quillo in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define quillo in a sentence and how is the word quillo used in a sentence and examples? quillo造句, quillo造句, 用quillo造句, quillo meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.