quark-gluon plasma in a sentence
- Quark - gluon plasma
- The finite - temperature field theory is widely used to investigate the property of quark - gluon plasma
- Besides the formation of quark - gluon plasma , there are many mechanisms in hadron environment which lead to j / suppression
- Quantum chromodaynamics predicts that at high temperature and high density a deconfined phase from hadronic matter to quark - gluon plasma will occur
- There are many ways to diagnose signal for quark - gluon plasma , such as direct photon , dilepton enhancement , strangeness enhancement , j / suppression and so on
- One of the main objectives of the future high - energy experiments is to detect a new state of matter called the quark - gluon plasma ( qgp )
- The huge energy - momentum of particles can be transformed into thermal energy by accelerator experiment at high energy to study perturbative vacuum of quantum chromodynamics and determine the signal of quark - gluon plasma
- The primary goal of heavy ion experiment is to create environment for the formation of quark - gluon plasma . the formation of this state depends on the initial conditions of the matter created at the early stage of heavy ion collisions
- Therefore in terms of relativistic heavy ion collisions it is possible for quark and gluon to deconfine in wider range and form quark - gluon plasma . the initial consideration of j / ? suppression in deconfined medium is based on color screening
- Although a discovery has not yet been announced , many physicists believe that a quark - gluon plasma , which would provide clues about the early universe , has been created in heavy - ion collisions in the relativistic heavy ion collider ( rhic ) at the brookhaven lab
- It's difficult to see quark-gluon plasma in a sentence .
- Up to now , research on strong interaction with theory model , such as the diagnosing the signal of quark - gluon plasma existence , mostly based on quark - gluon plasma system in high energy heavy ion collision is in chemical and thermal equilibrium
- The operation and first collisions of au nuclei in the relativistic heavy ion collider ( rhic ) at brookhaven national laboratory ( bnl ) during year 2000 began a new era in the study of nuclear matter at high energy density and the search of quark - gluon plasma ( qgp )
- The prime aim of the experiment is to study the production of the quark - gluon plasma at high temperatures and high energy densities . phos ( photon spectrometer ) is the electromagnetic calorimeter of high granularity integrated in the alice experiment
How can I put and write and define quark-gluon plasma in a sentence and how is the word quark-gluon plasma used in a sentence and examples? quark-gluon plasma造句, quark-gluon plasma造句, 用quark-gluon plasma造句, quark-gluon plasma meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.