quantum chromodynamics in a sentence
- There is no experimentally known violation of the CP-symmetry in quantum chromodynamics.
- The theory of quantum chromodynamics was formulated beginning in the early 1960s.
- Quantum chromodynamics, or QCD, is the theory describing the strong nuclear force.
- Nuclear physics is built on a theory known as quantum chromodynamics.
- Of course I cannot delve in Quantum Chromodynamics to understand it.
- The QCD vacuum is the vacuum state of quantum chromodynamics ( QCD ).
- Susskind was awarded the lattice gauge theories, quantum chromodynamics, and dynamical symmetry breaking ".
- The discoveries, published in 1973, led to the theory of quantum chromodynamics, or QCD.
- It describes particles similar to the gluons of quantum chromodynamics together with certain fermions.
- Asymptotic freedom, independently discovered by Politzer, was important for the development of quantum chromodynamics.
- It's difficult to see quantum chromodynamics in a sentence .
- Quantum chromodynamics ( QCD ) contains six flavours of quarks.
- In quantum chromodynamics, flavour is a conserved global symmetry.
- In quantum chromodynamics, quarks have a kind of colors.
- These include low-energy quantum chromodynamics, bound states, and solitons.
- The color charge is the basis of the strong force as explained by quantum chromodynamics.
- In quantum chromodynamics, the Zakharov sum rules "') are a way of dealing with this.
- According to quantum chromodynamics there could be a violation of CP symmetry in the strong interactions.
- In 1960s, he worked on the Nonlinear Lagrangian, and produced results of relevance to Quantum Chromodynamics.
- See Quantum electrodynamics, Quantum chromodynamics, Electroweak interaction.
- In 1974, Wilczek showed that another quantum field theory, quantum chromodynamics, does not have a Landau pole.
"quantum chemistry b" in a sentence, "quantum chemistry composite methods" in a sentence, "quantum chemistry computer programs" in a sentence, "quantum chromodynamic" in a sentence, "quantum chromodynamic vacuum" in a sentence, "quantum chromodynamics binding energy" in a sentence, "quantum circuit" in a sentence, "quantum class" in a sentence, "quantum clock" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define quantum chromodynamics in a sentence and how is the word quantum chromodynamics used in a sentence and examples? 用quantum chromodynamics造句, 用quantum chromodynamics造句, 用quantum chromodynamics造句, quantum chromodynamics meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.