quadriceps in a sentence
- Carter has struggled to come back from a strained left quadriceps.
- Johnson's season ended early with a torn quadriceps tendon.
- Rams kicker Rick Wilkins injured a quadriceps muscle on the kick.
- Allen had not played since straining his right quadriceps June 4.
- Greene said he reinjured his left quadriceps during a workout Monday.
- Newble missed the last two games with a right quadriceps contusion.
- Midway through the match, Triple H tore his quadriceps muscle.
- Her junior year was limited by a strained left quadriceps muscle.
- He was held out of participating due to the quadriceps injury.
- His left quadriceps muscle and its ligaments were badly torn.
- Edwards was limited Monday because of swelling in the left quadriceps area.
- Chris Boniol : Right quadriceps muscle, day-to-day.
- A pulled right quadriceps has slowed his progress during his second year.
- He is recovering from surgery on his quadriceps in his left leg.
- The athletes pull energy from the same muscle group _ the quadriceps.
- My quadriceps muscles wanted to quit, and my joints were aching.
- Clijsters'problem isn't confidence, but a sore quadriceps.
- Vince Carter will not play because of an injured quadriceps muscle . nn
- I felt my quadriceps pop, then toppled over onto one side.
- Carter is scheduled to play this week after a recurring quadriceps injury.
"quadricalcarifera" in a sentence, "quadricentenary" in a sentence, "quadricentennial" in a sentence, "quadricentennial pavilion" in a sentence, "quadricep" in a sentence, "quadriceps contracture" in a sentence, "quadriceps exercises" in a sentence, "quadriceps femoris" in a sentence, "quadriceps femoris muscle" in a sentence,