quadricentennial in a sentence
- The Quadricentennial logo was designed by Dopy Doplon, a Thomasian.
- The parish church celebrated its quadricentennial year in April 2014.
- It is intended to be opened in 2193, Toronto's quadricentennial anniversary.
- The construction has been completed in time for the Quadricentennial Celebration of the University.
- Situated at the UST Quadricentennial Pavilion.
- USC celebrated its quadricentennial in 1995.
- Originally scheduled on June 28, it was held on September 24 at the UST Quadricentennial Pavilion.
- A replica of the image was made to commemorate the quadricentennial of the icon's finding.
- 1983 marked the quadricentennial celebration of the establishment of the civil government of the Province of Cagayan.
- The UST Publishing House in 2001 launched its quadricentennial project, 400 Books at 400 ! .
- The Mass was moved to the Quadricentennial Pavilion and the concert was held at the UST Practice Gym.
- Officially named the Quadricentennial Pavilion, the sports complex was designed by Thomasian architects Jose Pedro Recio and Carmelo Rosas.
- The pope declared a Jubilee year from January 2011 until January 2012, coinciding with the university's quadricentennial.
- The "'Tongues of Fire "'is the official logo for the Quadricentennial celebration of the university.
- The Quadricentennial Pavilion is one of the building construction projects of the University for its celebration of 400th year of foundation in 2011.
- Wrong, according to Texans, who today are ending the El Paso Quadricentennial to mark the " First Thanksgiving " in America.
- In October 2009, to celebrate the quadricentennial of Henry Hudson's exploration of the Hudson River, Marist College hosted a Longview Park.
- The Onrust was built here from 2006-2009 in time for the Quadricentennial of Henry Hudson's voyage to what became New Netherland.
- Various organizations like the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs hosted the opening of the concert and the Lumina Pandit, an exhibit for the quadricentennial festivities.
- His musical allegory, " The Triumph of Columbus ", was composed for the quadricentennial of Titanic ", completed in June 1913.
"quadric of stretching" in a sentence, "quadric surface" in a sentence, "quadric surfaces" in a sentence, "quadricalcarifera" in a sentence, "quadricentenary" in a sentence, "quadricentennial pavilion" in a sentence, "quadricep" in a sentence, "quadriceps" in a sentence, "quadriceps contracture" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define quadricentennial in a sentence and how is the word quadricentennial used in a sentence and examples? 用quadricentennial造句, 用quadricentennial造句, 用quadricentennial造句, quadricentennial meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.